- Of God Nation, money and development
- DEAR GOD: Why are we so poor?
- Explaining the Ghanaian Economic Miracle: It’s the radio, stupid!
- I AM BRITISH…MAY BE YOU’RE NOT: The Queen Knows Her Children – ‘Popular’ OR ‘Successful’ NOT ‘Notorious’ OR ‘Struggling’ …
- $20 IS GREATER THAN $2 TRILLION: What the Arab Spring Can Teach the West about Democracy
neoafricanconsensus on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi… RayBan on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi… neoafricanconsensus on Of God Nation, money and … Selina on Of God Nation, money and … neoafricanconsensus on Explaining the Ghanaian Econom…
Monthly Archives: April 2011
By KWAME MARFO Dear God, The other day, my Anglo-Nigerian friend described herself as, “a Benin[ethnic group] woman first, an African second and Nigerian, third”. As benign as those words may sound, they are emblematic of the malaise that continues … Continue reading
By CHRISTABEL DADZIE Ok… so I am usually a very very patriotic Ghanaian. I am usually the one championing our flag – from football to politics; from social issues to economics, but today, I find it important as a patriot … Continue reading
Disclaimer: the writer of this journal fully acknowledges the ethical and moral dilemma of the subject matter in question. This is an “exercise” to explore ways by which it can be replicated, in the event that policy makers consider the … Continue reading