- Of God Nation, money and development
- DEAR GOD: Why are we so poor?
- Explaining the Ghanaian Economic Miracle: It’s the radio, stupid!
- I AM BRITISH…MAY BE YOU’RE NOT: The Queen Knows Her Children – ‘Popular’ OR ‘Successful’ NOT ‘Notorious’ OR ‘Struggling’ …
- $20 IS GREATER THAN $2 TRILLION: What the Arab Spring Can Teach the West about Democracy
neoafricanconsensus on DEAR GOD: Why can’t we a… chaiandtravel on DEAR GOD: Why can’t we a… Simon on DEAR GOD: Why are we so p… neoafricanconsensus on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi… RayBan on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
BY KWAME MARFO In the third quarter of 2010, China’s $16 billion investment in Ghana elicited a wide variety of responses, some out rightly derisory. While such responses on blogs and public forums are not to be unexpected, unfortunately, some … Continue reading