- Of God Nation, money and development
- DEAR GOD: Why are we so poor?
- Explaining the Ghanaian Economic Miracle: It’s the radio, stupid!
- I AM BRITISH…MAY BE YOU’RE NOT: The Queen Knows Her Children – ‘Popular’ OR ‘Successful’ NOT ‘Notorious’ OR ‘Struggling’ …
- $20 IS GREATER THAN $2 TRILLION: What the Arab Spring Can Teach the West about Democracy
neoafricanconsensus on DEAR GOD: Why can’t we a… chaiandtravel on DEAR GOD: Why can’t we a… Simon on DEAR GOD: Why are we so p… neoafricanconsensus on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi… RayBan on THE COMING APOCALYPSE: Not thi…
Monthly Archives: May 2011
SO WHAT CAUSED THE FINANCIAL CRISES? – Listen to what the gray-haired man in the tweed jacket at the bar had to say!
By KWAME MARFO “Because smart guys had started working on Wall Street”. This was the cause, according to the well-preserved, gray-haired man of retirement age in a conversation with New York Times columnist, Calvin Trillin at a Manhattan bar (see … Continue reading